New Jersey would love to receive some bags as well!  We could use a few hundred if there is availability.  Of course,we will take any amount.

The best place to ship them is:

Renee Swartz
136 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

Thank you so much!

Renee

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:34 AM Connie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Guy, Oklahoma would love to have some of these bags.

Thanks so much.

Connie Armstrong