Thank you so much for this, but we are unfortunately not able to execute this.

Look forward to seeing you on the Zoom meeting next week!

Renee Swartz

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 4:34 PM Rocco Staino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I spent the afternoon creating a Great Reads Shopping list for my center's Bookshop

https://bookshop.org/lists/great-reads-from-great-places

I used the information on our google doc to create this.  If your state's book isn't on the list it means

  • It wasn't listed yet
  • The ISBN wasn't there or wasn't working (it should be the 13 digit ISBN)
  • I screwed up
Feel free to use or share this link if you want to encourage folks to get copies of the books.

I am working on a similar list for Route 1 Reads.

Cocktail Time in New York,

Rocco

--

RENEE B. SWARTZ