Maybe rather than trying to coordinate break out rooms, the 2 day agenda times could include the various topics with set times. Folks could log on when a topic of interest was being discussed. Might be easier for all. I know I’d love a chance to connect with Western states (even 30 minutes on the agenda).

Best,

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org <http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168 <tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association <http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services <http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian <http://www.library.ca.gov/>.