Maybe rather than trying to coordinate break out rooms, the 2 day agenda times could include the various topics with set times. Folks could log on when a topic of interest was being discussed. Might be easier for all. I know I’d love a chance to connect with Western states (even 30 minutes on the agenda).

Best,

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.