I am also unable to find the Zoom link for this meeting.  I found one for the 26th informal meeting, but not for today.  If someone could send that out, that would be great.

Thanks,
Brett Rurode
State Library of Kansas

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cook, Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Idea Exchange Zoom info

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Hey everyone,

Did I completely miss an email with the call-in details or has that been sent? Iíve been digging through emails for the last 15 minutes trying to find the info and all for naught. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Andersen Cook
Statewide Initiatives Coordinator
1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201

South Carolina State Library Logo[log in to unmask]">

Innovation | Collaboration | Participation | Preservation

Pronouns: she / her / hers