Thanks so much, Guy! This flexibility really helps. I will do early next
week, if I can't do by Friday.

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/>  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cohumanities>

*Colorado Book Awards*
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/colorado-book-awards/> winners
announced online May 30

*Online Veterans Writing Workshops
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/veterans-writing/>*

Expressive                  Lunch & Learn                        Preparing
for publication or to share

Sundays 3-5 p.m.        Wednesdays 12-1 p.m.          Thursdays at 1 p.m.

Please opt-in to our newsletter for updates on programs and CH CARES Act
funding for cultural organizations and individuals at the bottom of any
coloradohumanities.org page and take our survey
<https://mailchi.mp/coloradohumanities/caresactsurvey>