Thanks so much, Guy! This flexibility really helps. I will do early next week, if I can't do by Friday.

Josephine Jones

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org  Instagram  Facebook  Twitter

Colorado Book Awards winners announced online May 30

Online Veterans Writing Workshops

Expressive                  Lunch & Learn                        Preparing for publication or to share

Sundays 3-5 p.m.        Wednesdays 12-1 p.m.          Thursdays at 1 p.m.

Please opt-in to our newsletter for updates on programs and CH CARES Act funding for cultural organizations and individuals at the bottom of any coloradohumanities.org page and take our survey