From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 8:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Idea Exchange Agenda

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the DC Government. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe. If you believe that this email is suspicious, please forward to [log in to unmask] for additional analysis by OCTO Security Operations Center (SOC).

All—I look forward to our conversations today and Wednesday.

Thanks for your input on this agenda.

Guy

For the latest information on the District Government’s response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit coronavirus.dc.gov.