As was asked during our Idea Exchange, I am sending you the google files which contains helpful information for the State Great Read Video Production with KidLit.TV

The states that are committed to participating are

New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Pennsylvania
Rhode island
Massachusetts
Maryland
Washington

Tentative States

Texas
Delaware

Please contact me with any questions.

Below are some important google document links.

CENTER FOR THE BOOK PROJECT (Master Folder for the project)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yzbODTmu-8OLZtRmaUhvJaQGkqGsKiQW?usp=sharing

Within this folder are these three folders that folks can access by clicking these links:

Center for the Book LOGOS and BOOK COVERS
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15m7uUjIM10V2JcrEUFTeay_w7hsEgt46?usp=sharing

Please upload both your logo and the book cover of your selection

Center For the Book AUTHOR VIDEOS (Folder includes the PDF and ZOOM video of tips for recording videos, and the Final Script)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZaBmN-SnFQvC6UFKW9HmQm3gry1nrzyv?usp=sharing

This has   documents you should share with your author.

The final script has the author picking a State Donut.  FYI Sharon Massachuestts has a state donut "Boston Creme" of Course

Center for the Book TALENT RELEASE FORMS (Folder includes blank Talent Release form)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k9fkTfb8J4yWN_uimIYXQ7ZxvwhXiX-X?usp=sharing

This also has the W-9 for your reference.

You should upload the signed Talent Release back to the this folder

ROCCO STAINO