Ditto if they can handle it and we get the LOC funding!

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.