Thank you, Guy. It is such a dark, heavy time of crisis right now that we are all of us – LOC, centers, and more- dealing with as well as doing what we can to help via  our work. Much appreciate openness to more time.

lizzz

Lizz Sinclair

Director of Programs

Maine Humanities Council / Maine Center for the Book

674 Brighton Avenue

Portland, Maine 04102

(207) 773-5051 ext. 206

www.mainehumanities.org

she/her/hers

Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas