Good afternoon,
I have a colleague who no longer interacts with CFB tasks that would like to be removed from the listserv. How would I go about accomplishing that?
Thanks in advance,
Michael

Michael Pearce
Director of Strategic Engagement | University Libraries
Ask us a question now, <http://ask.lib.ua.edu/> we are working to assist you!
For COVID19 news and updates regarding our resources and services,
check out  http://guides.lib.ua.edu/COVID-19

[The University of Alabama stacked logo with box A]<https://www.ua.edu/>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/GorgasLib> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gorgaslib> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/universitylibraries/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDuwCJv5oDvrPNQnNVbfUQ>
#UAInThisTogether      #StillTideTogether