Hi everyone- I apologize- having some significant challenges today - tech & other. Will try to come to meeting  when these get worked out. lizz

Lizz Sinclair

Director of Programs

Maine Humanities Council / Maine Center for the Book

674 Brighton Avenue

Portland, Maine 04102

(207) 773-5051 ext. 206

www.mainehumanities.org

she/her/hers

Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas