Center for the Book Colleagues,

Wanted to let you know that I will be interviewed on the Children's Books Spotlight Series on Empowered Publicity Facebook page on Monday, June 29th at 7 pm ET.  Among many things I will be discussing is my work with the Empire State Center for the Book and will be specifically  mentioning the coming of the 2020 Great Reads.

Guy, is the date and format of the 2020 National Book Festival public information? If so, I will mention that when I mention the Great Reads.

Will I see any of you at the virtual ALA?  I am running to a Holiday House event at 10:30 this morning.

Also, did we receive the list of the Congressional Committee that oversees LC?

Stay Safe,

Rocco Staino
Empire State Center for the Book