Louisiana would love to receive bags.  Thanks!

My first poem, an assignment, to rhyme with my name:

My name is Jimmy,

I’ll take what you gimme.

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.