From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 5:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Book TV Bags?

Hi, everyone,

As most of you know, C-SPAN distributes a very popular mesh bag at the book festival. Many people collect these Book TV  bags. Since we are obviously not going to be able to do that this year, would you be interested having a supply of the bags (I don't know quantity yet) for distribution through, perhaps, libraries, via mail, etc.?

Guy