Hi, Guy,

Massachusetts would like bags, yes.  Let us know when you do what numbers we are talking about.  At that time I'll provide a shipping address.

Thx,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 6:44 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

As most of you know, C-SPAN distributes a very popular mesh bag at the book festival. Many people collect these Book TV  bags. Since we are obviously not going to be able to do that this year, would you be interested having a supply of the bags (I don’t know quantity yet) for distribution through, perhaps, libraries, via mail, etc.?

Guy