It would be lovely if we could all just respond to Guy (not reply all) regarding book bags.

I know everyone’s email is exploding as it is.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/KWzb8NuQNZSRc1oRQQUvnygWbD8xvpLwOn5b0fb-xDlLdy44Y3fSWqGL60NMER8xVx6ejYDNLlg7TeySyVqVbztEKUqwmMqPLu6tz9nYID2pmlbhofVDeptk_AqdLSNQoBdAaWNO

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/wbOJxz4jAqB7YS_JGdhxKZkdEmwtxwI1gciuvqDSHmqJDzJYlOJzh1nX2yQzGvXtvEoeBetc95I0wbn3LPovXIjYzJFmH3AIdoelvK4XxQN-Fx0nv5EOxfsPUXlsHST773O_7FkR  https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/OV7gqbCBYonqNd5ltPJmz2NEOUacFYKcXLuizlCMkAuM-RvsIpDK5FqSI658lDAu5UOicrUrBZRLfCDEtt15OIe4Z5f8ymuRIP8V6uEtCoVWn3m3ZPkGEbdjonWblrbPBp1PfZa1   https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/e-0qAAr708p6_ravne7adBD8AMWQSAFglVBSzBEhrUDlh8SdNWOpPXyE6T8ep1-3T300B3qKx1W8gjNYLF1YXfn1vavoFkANLwMeRI5FU8UsIWp9oX6qHwz_SGh61HUoWAK5YwnZ

Kim Anderson

(she/her)

Director of Programs and Grants

406-546-0304

Humanities Montana acknowledges that we are in the homelands of Indigenous people. We offer our respect for their history and culture, and for the path they have always shown us in caring for this place for generations to come.