From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrea Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Book TV Bags?

Guy I'm not sure what practices will be by the time the bags are available, but many libraries in Maryland are bagging up books/materials for curbside service to reduce the number of touches. I'm sure there's an opportunity there to distribute Book TV bags so I'm interested.

Andrea D. Lewis
Senior Program Officer
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(F) 410.685.0795
www.mdhumanities.org

Coronavirus Relief Funding for the Humanities

We are honored to award $515,000 in grants to 100 Maryland nonprofits—$5,150 per organization—through our CARES Act Emergency Relief Grants Fund. See the list of grantees or learn more. Support lifelong learning for all Marylanders.