Thanks, Kathy and William!

The title of the disc itself is actually a collective one – our mouton is just one of the included pieces.

I think I will add the correct 400, leave the existing one alone, and also alert DLC - they can check their container to see if the error really does appear there, since if it does not, I guess they WILL want to remove the original 400.

Again, thanks!

karen

Karen J. Nelson
Library Assistant, Metadata