Thanks Adam, much appreciated.

Alwill Westcott
SANB
National Library of South Africa
228  Johannes Ramokhoase Street|Pretoria | 0001 |South Africa
Tel: 012 401 9769
Email address: [log in to unmask] | www.nlsa.ac.za

>>> Adam L Schiff <[log in to unmask]> 06/22/20 1:37 AM >>>

  Only participants in the PCC URIs in MARC Pilot Project are currently
allowed to add or edit 024 fields.  For everyone else, the moratorium
remains.

 The DCM Z1 should be followed by NACO libraries.  It will be revised
when field 024 can be added by any NACO participant:

 “Do not add field 024 to an authority record. As of September 2018,
there is a moratorium on adding this field in authority records (see
http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/naco/documents/024-moratorium.pdf). An
announcement will be made when catalogers  may use this field again.”

  Adam L. Schiff
 Principal Cataloger
 University of Washington Libraries
 Box 352900