From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yang Wang
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 14:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Question on subject subdivision $x Translations into French, [German, etc .] $$x History and criticism

Hi Pete,

The topic is covered thoroughly in SHM H2222. A good example would be $a Homer ...

Homer $v Translations into English
Homer $x Translations into English (e.g., discussion on the technique of translation)
Homer $x Translations into English $x History and Criticism (e.g., critique of different versions of Homer in English)
Homer $v Translations (multiple languages)
Homer $x Translations $x History and criticism

Yang