LD4 Conference on Linked Data in Libraries: July 2020

Conference schedule: http://ld42020.sched.com
Sessions begin on July 6th

The Program Committee is thrilled to announce that registration for the 2020 LD4 Conference is open at http://ld42020.sched.com. The schedule is now available with over 50 presentations, workshops, lightning talks, and papers demonstrating the concrete ways that linked data benefits GLAM institutions and pathways to participation. The conference is free to attend: choose one session or many!

Whether you have already implemented linked data in your work or are just getting started, the conference sessions  will give you a better understanding of what linked data is, how it can be used, and what you can do to get started or continue to incorporate linked data in your institutions or projects. By bringing together a broad range of perspectives, and centering diversity, equity, inclusion, and ethics in our discussions, we aim to create a community of practice for linked data in libraries.

We encourage you to create a Sched account<https://sched.com/support/guide/sign-up-for-an-event/#create> so that you can create a personalized schedule of the sessions you want to attend<https://sched.com/support/guide/personalize-your-schedule/#add> and receive messages and reminders specific to the sessions that you sign up for. (You will need to create a Sched account in order to attend one of our two introductory workshops, which have limited capacity.)

For questions about the LD4 Conference, please contact the conference co-chairs at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We hope that you’ll join us!

Hilary Thorsen (Stanford University) and Christine Fernsebner Eslao (Harvard University), Conference Co-Chairs

--
TJ Kao
Head of Metadata Creation