Metadata Quality staff at OCLC completed correction of the affected records last week and we think they have all made the round trip to LC and back to OCLC now.  We believe all is well with the affected records.  Metadata Quality staff copied over the data from the records that had duplicate LCCNs into new records and submitted those while deleting the new records with the duplicated LCCNs.  If you have questions about any specific records, please let us know.  Best address for questions for this case is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your patience!
Cynthia

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Whitacre,Cynthia
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] UPDATE- resume creation --- RE: [PCCLIST] Request to temporarily refrain from creating NACO records through OCLC

I am happy to report that the problem has been corrected.  LCCNs will now be assigned correctly for NACO records using OCLC Connexion and Record Manager.  Please feel free to resume creation of new NACO records.

We will be working over the next week to correct the records created yesterday that were affected by this issue.

Sincerely,
Cynthia