I'd suggest something like this:

670 Guide to manuscripts in the Western History Collections of University of Oklahoma, 2015, viewed online June 20, 2020: $b page 6 (An 18-page manuscript diary (1918) by PFC Orvel Alumbaugh of Battery A - 344th Field Artillery; Alumbaugh was from Whiteoak, Oklahoma) $u https://lib.ou.edu/documents/OUWHCGuidetoManuscripts2017.pdf

Note also that while "Whiteoak (Okla.)" isn't established, GNIS indicates there are two "White Oak" populated places in Oklahoma, one in Craig County and one in Cherokee County. Also, FindAGrave has an entry for Orvel Alumbaugh, 1893-1985, born in Sullivan County Indiana, and died in Vinita, Craig County, Oklahoma (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/64135956/orvel-alumbaugh), who looks likely to be the same person.

Stephen