Hi, everyone;

Our music cataloguer has just drawn my attention to what appears to be an error on nar n 2016056674 for Raum, Elizabeth, 1945- Concertos, violin, orchestra.

Looks like there was a typo on the container (maybe) – but in any case, the only 400 on the record is incorrect in that it apparently does not reflect the actual variant title of the composition – which is in fact Faces of Woman, not Faces of Women.

If assuming a typo on the container as reflected in the 670, may I confirm that the existing 400 is left in place, and we add on with the correct title?

Thanks!

Karen J. Nelson
Library Assistant, Metadata

Special Collections