Hi Karen:

If you're going to retain the erroneous VAP, you're going to need a way to
note it in the 6xx fields.  My choice would be to correct the error in the
extant 670 and then to include a 667 indicating that  the "women" version
is likely an error and has been reported to LC, but I offer that only as a
suggested solution to a problem you may have already resolved.

Cheers

Bob

--
Bob Talbott

Hebraica cataloger

UC Berkeley

250 Moffitt

Berkeley, CA 94720

If they're too small for court, they're probably shorts.
If they're long and advanced, you're looking at pants