Hi Karen:

If you're going to retain the erroneous VAP, you're going to need a way to note it in the 6xx fields.  My choice would be to correct the error in the extant 670 and then to include a 667 indicating that  the "women" version is likely an error and has been reported to LC, but I offer that only as a suggested solution to a problem you may have already resolved.

Cheers

Bob