Hello Adam, Thank you kindly for taking a look at this! I appreciate it. I will be completing the original sound recording/LP soon. This would appear to be this artist's first "real" album- other releases are just single downloads/MP3s--which explains the lack of usages in OCLC. Then early next week I will most likely create a new NAR for "Finneas" --as I do think there's enough evidence that it is a separate identity-- and I"ll update the existing NAR and link it reciprocally with 500s. I'll report back to see if you'd want to do any additional updates with the URIs for these NARs once the name authority work is complete. Thanks again. Sally Sally DuMont Catalog Librarian : Cataloging & Processing Department The Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County [log in to unmask]