You can search the titles of the works found in 670 in OCLC and usually find subject headings on the bib records.  The one born 1981 has a 372, which is a subject the person wrote on.  The one born 1962 was an “editor of ‘Xiamen wen xue’” as stated in the 670.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library