[This message is being cross-posted to multiple PCC discussion lists]

Dear PCC Directory users,

Tomorrow’s planned outage of the PCC Directory system has been postponed. We’ll let you know once it has been rescheduled.

Best wishes,

Manon

--

Manon Théroux

Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division

Library of Congress