On 7/22/2020 8:46 AM, Sammy Jones wrote:
  ARSC is advocating for a political point of view in several
potentially criminal matters that are in the process of going through
the criminal justice system.  Some of these cases have not had charges
filed, or been heard at trial.  That is what's troubling, here.

[and]

  As I have repeatedly said, ARSC should not be weighing into current
political controversies, and certainly not pending criminal cases.  What
is the possible benefit to record collecting or sound archiving?  I
would think there could be liability issues for the organization, as well.

Precisely what criminal cases has the ARSC board expressed an opinion about?

Peace,
Paul

---