Hello everyone,

Please join us on 29 July 2020 at 11:00 am EDT for our virtual meeting to highlight OCLC’s linked data progress and its impact on the library community. During this 1-hour meeting, you will have an opportunity to hear from OCLC experts and library participants as they share insights and next steps related to OCLC’s:
  • CONTENTdm linked data pilot, which is exploring new tools to manage digital resources
  • Shared entity management infrastructure, which will provide a solid foundation for libraries to improve MARC record quality, metadata workflows and discoverability of library materials on the web
There will be time to take questions you have at the end of the presentations, and we will answer as many as time allows.
  • Insights so far from the CONTENTdm linked data project
    • Stefanie Ramsay, Digital Projects Librarian, Temple University
    • Michael Carroll, Bibliographic Assistant III, Temple University
    • Shane Huddleston, Product Manager, Metadata Services
  • Advancements to date made in the entity management infrastructure project
    • Holly Tomren, Head of Metadata Strategy and Digitization Services, Temple University
    • John Chapman, Senior Product Manager, Metadata Services
  • Questions/discussion
Register now

Sincerely,

Nathan