Dear Jakarta - Wisconsin would now like to cancel the following book because our Law Library is now writing Carol and possibly you as well to belatedly order it along with 2 other books from this circular.  In other words, the University of Wisconsin does not need 2 copies of this particular book.

LCCN

:

2020-314397

ISBN

:

9786048116217

Title

:

Luật học Việt Nam : những vấn đề đương đại

My apologies on any inconvenience this may cause.

Terima kasih,
Larry