???Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of New Serial Titles. This is assigned as? New Serial Title 2019 (I) - Re Circular, Country: Malaysia? for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

?

If you are interested to have this title, please mark it "wanted" before August 25' 2020.

To see this online circular:
         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>
         Select your participant section
         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress