Note: The Section meeting is open to all, not just SAA members.  The survey mentioned in the last bullet was circulated to this list a few months back; some of you may have responded to it and may be interested in the results.

******************************

On behalf of the Society of American Archivists Encoded Archival Standards Section Steering Committee, I am excited to announce that registration is open for the Encoded Archival Standards Section meeting to be held on Wednesday, July 29, 1:30 - 2:45 pm CT.

Please register for the meeting using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkcO6tqDMqEtYewmhNg56sh3t8uLMPQwvH

The agenda for the EAS Section meeting is as follows:

The section is excited to share the results of our recent survey during the meeting and are looking forward to receiving feedback about how the section could best serve the needs of its constituents. We hope that you will join us.

Regards,

Michele Combs
EAS Steering Committee Member

+++++++++

Michele Combs | Lead Archivist

Special Collections Research Center
Visit our blog! library-blog.syr.edu/scrc/
Syracuse University Libraries
222 Waverly Ave
Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443-2081 | e [log in to unmask] | w scrc.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
syr.edu