The EPA Region 3 Library has the attached list of excess books available.  We are currently teleworking and going into the office periodically and can send them out to you whenever you are able to receive mail.  In a few cases the items may not actually be available once we check our shelves.  We hope you will understand if that is the case.  Please let us know if you are interested in any of these titles by contacting Susan Colowick at [log in to unmask]  by Friday, July 24th.  Thanks!

Anne F. Gold
Arctic Slope Mission Services contractor
US EPA Region 3 Library
1650 Arch Street (3MD50)
Philadelphia PA  19103
(215) 814-5362 (ph) (215) 814-5253 (fx)