This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.

Are you looking for professional development opportunities? Would you like to share your knowledge with the FDLP community? Share your expertise during the Federal Depository Library Conference. GPO is seeking your content for the 2020 all-virtual event, October 20 Ė 23. https://www.fdlp.gov/2020-fdl-conference

There are many ways to participate.
∑         Present an educational program. Presentations can cover introductory to advanced information on topics related to U.S. Government information resources and librarianship. Educational programs run for 60 minutes. https://qaz1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6r3l4t2aAuf4g6x
∑         Present a poster in our virtual poster gallery. Showcase your FDLP activities, services, or resources by displaying a virtual poster in our poster gallery. Presenters will create a PDF or image file (.png preferred) and submit a short paragraph description of the poster for attendees to browse. https://qaz1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7armvFc3WM7Ihvf
∑         Exhibit a product or resources in our virtual exhibitor gallery. Demonstrate, display, and promote products, resources, tools, and services to conference attendees in our vendor gallery. Exhibitors will submit PDF or image files (.png preferred), a paragraph description of the products or services for attendees to browse, and contact information for the organization. https://qaz1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7V8lXbFFoR5OZyl
The deadline for proposals is September 8, 2020, but donít delay. Session spots are limited.
Jaime Hays | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management  |  ph 202.512.1952  |  mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE  |  732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Find Government information  govinfo.gov  |  catalog.gpo.gov<https://catalog.gpo.gov/>  |  bookstore.gpo.gov<http://bookstore.gpo.gov/>
Connect to us  fdlp.gov<https://www.fdlp.gov/>  |  gpo.gov<https://www.gpo.gov/>  |  Follow @USGPO: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/USGPO/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/usgpo>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/usgpo/>