You are invited to the 2020 online Annual Meeting of the Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Interest Group, on Wednesday, July 29, at 4:15pm Central Time. This is a change in time from the earlier announcement. Please note, as an added level of security in ALA, participants are required to register for the meeting in advance to attend.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlce6rpz4oHdXYR6N4RugYHUdgD3Lze-yH

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on the date and at the time listed.