Thanks, Julianna. I'll tally responses for a few days and then let you --
and them -- know what the group wants to do.

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/>  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cohumanities>

*Watch Colorado Book Award* winners and finalists read

*Online Veterans Writing Workshops
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/veterans-writing/>*

Expressive                  Lunch & Learn                        Preparing
for publication

Sundays 3-5 p.m.        Wednesdays 12-1 p.m.          Thursdays at 1 p.m.