Susan,

Here is the link for the Michigan Center for the Book FB page. You will find most of our Author videos, and most of these are adult authors being interviewed via ZOOM.

https://www.facebook.com/MichiganCenterfortheBook

Tim Gleisner

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susan Mark
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of author videos?

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]

We're trying to figure out if we're going to be able to pull off an author video in Wyoming. Does anyone have theirs posted already that I could take a look at? I'd like to see what other people are doing

Am looking for examples that are more interview-ish, rather than storytime-ish, as ours is not a kids' book

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian

Wyoming State Library

2800 Central Ave.

Cheyenne WY 82002

307-777-5915

800-264-1281

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.