From: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Meehleib, Tracy
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MODS] New and revised MODS mappings and XSLTs available at https://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/mods-conversions.html

ICYMI: The Library of Congress has made many new and revised mappings and XSLTs – for MODS 3.5, 3.6, and 3.7 -- available via the Library of Congress' MODS Conversions page https://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/mods-conversions.html. These mappings and XSLTs will continue to be revised periodically as users' comments are received and as subsequent MODS Editorial Committee analysis and decisions evolve.

Tracy Meehleib

Network Development and MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE

Washington, DC 20540-4402
+1 202 707 0121 (voice)
+1 202 707 0115 (fax)

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email-LOC-logo">