Hi Adam,

I've been having issues with the Classification Web browse and search
functions. At first, there were messages regarding a server error, and now
I cannot access the site at all.

Hopefully LC is able to bring it up again soon. I think this happened
recently, though it might have been a different issue at that time.

Sincerely,
*Rex Hughes*
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
McCabe Library, Room 208I, Swarthmore College
500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
Phone: (610) 328-8483 | Fax: (610) 328-7329
Email: [log in to unmask]
Pronouns: he/him/his