Good morning

If you're following the LC PCC PS to 7.9.1.3, then including both
statements into one 502 would be out of bounds since all of the subfields
are non-repeatable save for $g. My recommendation would be to use two 502s
with a justification somewhere in the record.  The 245 would likely work
since the info is on the t.p., but a 500 would too, as would a $g in the
various 502s.

My two cents.

Bob

--
Bob Talbott

Hebraica cataloger

UC Berkeley

250 Moffitt

Berkeley, CA 94720

If they're too small for court, they're probably shorts.
If they're long and advanced, you're looking at pants