OCLC continues to work to resolve the loading issues with NACO files.  OCLC has now loaded the NACO files through July 25 and the file for July 26 is in process.  Files must be loaded in date order sequentially to keep the OCLC copy of the file synchronized correctly with the LC file.  We now have a temporary fix in place that will hopefully catch us up with loading very soon and then keep the OCLC copy of the NACO file current until a permanent fix can be implemented.  We continue to work closely with the Library of Congress.  Thank you for your continued patience.

Previous message sent July 24: As mentioned on Monday July 20, OCLC had issues with loading NACO files from July 16 on.  OCLC has since loaded the NACO files through July 22, and we hope to load the latest files later today.  We are still working on fixing the underlying system issue; loading is being handled manually right now instead of in an automated manner.  We are working closely with the Library of Congress to resolve this and resume automated loading.  That will take a bit more time.  Meanwhile, we will continue with manual file retrieval and loading.   Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Sincerely,

Cynthia M. Whitacre
Senior Metadata Operations Manager
Metadata Quality, Global Product Management
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017
T +1-614-764-6183 * or +1-800-848-5878, ext.6183
[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link>
OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?src=emailsig_link> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>