Hi Adam,

I've been having issues with the Classification Web browse and search functions. At first, there were messages regarding a server error, and now I cannot access the site at all.

Hopefully LC is able to bring it up again soon. I think this happened recently, though it might have been a different issue at that time.

Sincerely,
Rex Hughes
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
McCabe Library, Room 208I, Swarthmore College
500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
Phone: (610) 328-8483 | Fax: (610) 328-7329
Pronouns: he/him/his