A somewhat similar question was posed, to which no response has been
provided, with regard to NARs:

010  no2017047662
1102 Chinese University of Hong Kong. ǂb Chong ji xue yuan
670  Guan fu, zong zu yu Tian zhu jiao, 2009: ǂb t.p. (香港中文大學. 崇基學院 =
Xianggang Zhong wen da xue, Chong ji xue yuan)

and:

010  n  50066667
1102 Chinese University of Hong Kong. ǂb Chung Chi College
5102 ǂw a ǂa Chong ji shu yuan (Hong Kong, China)
670  Fehl, N. E. ǂb History and society, 1964.

LCCN n  50066667  does show a name change from "Chong ji shu yuan" to
"Chung Chi College", but LCCN no2017047662 is with the Chinese name of
"Chung Chi College":  Chong ji xue yuan.  The official web site of this
College at URI:

https://www.ccc.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/

shows both Chinese and English names:  Chong ji xue yuan; and Chung Chi
College.

[image: image.png]

Hideyuki Morimoto
Japanese Cataloger
C.V. Starr East Asian Library
300 Kent Hall, mail code 3901
Columbia University                 Voice:  +1-212-854-1510
1140 Amsterdam Ave.                 Fax:    +1-212-662-6286
New York, NY  10027-7034
U.S.A.                Electronic Mail:  [log in to unmask]