Hello everyone.
I hope you're all safe and well.

I have two mystery piano rolls that were hand punched by someone unknown
many years ago.
The labels say *Masque of the Red Death Suite - Roll 1* and *Masque of the
Red Death Suite - Roll 4.*
On Roll four the music is in four sections.
No composer is given.   I would love to know who wrote this music.
I currently have the two rolls on MIDI files. If you can listen to midi
files and would like to try to identify the composer, please let me know,
and I'll email them.
If you cannot listen to midi files, but would like MP3 files instead,
please let me know and I'll have them converted.
*I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN IDENTIFY THE COMPOSER!!*
Regards,
Ben Roth