Hello and thank you..

Is Mr. Lawson a musicologist?
I know him from the world of piano rolls.
He's recorded some Stravinsky piano rolls on CD which I have.
I don't think these rolls were ever published, but I can't be sure.
I never thought to ask him, but that's a good idea, but I don't have his
email.
If you would like to do it, that's fine with me. I appreciate it.

Thank you again.
Regards,
Ben