Dear Martin,

Now you're getting into the "PI" world -- per inquiry -- a
bottom-of-the-barrel direct marketing scheme from the 60s and later over
small market radio and television.

Columbia Special Products often would do them if the artist was theirs but
the "K-Tel" goods were often just disc dubs doone entirely sub rosa at some
small studio with no one bothering to consult copyright holders, etc. An Lp
would have a searchable matrix number but I don't think their were any on
the cassettes.

Not my field, of course, but proffered FYI if it helps.

Be well, and be of good cheer.

Ciao,

DDR

--